Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy (AUP) sets forth a full and complete statement adopted by Premium Techie Support ("PTS") of the requirements for your use of the PTS Portal. This Policy is effective as of the date set forth above, and will remain in effect and updated as this Policy provides. This Policy is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions posted at: http://premiumtechiesupport.com/pts-terms-and-conditions.html
All terms initially capitalized shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms and Conditions, of which this AUP is made a part.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Services, Materials and Software are for your personal and non-commercial use in addressing matters covered by your Service Plan. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, Materials, or Software. Any Services, Materials, and Software are available only in connection with Services under a valid Service Plan.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the PTS Portal or any Services, you will not use the Materials, Software or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this AUP or the Terms and Conditions of which this AUP is a part. You may not use the Services, Materials, or Software in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any PTS server, or the network(s) connected to any PTS server, or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of the PTS Portal, the Materials, Software or Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any PTS Portal, the Materials, Software or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any PTS server or to any of the PTS Portal, the Materials, Software or Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any PTS Portal, the Materials, Software or Services or information through any means other than that specifically permitted to you under a Plan Order.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not :
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages. » Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading PTS or others
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Materials or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
PTS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, PTS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
PTS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever PTS reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as PTS deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in PTS's sole discretion.
Any materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials have chosen. PTS periodically distributes an e-mail newsletter, and you choose whether you want to receive a newsletter from us when you create your account. If you later decide not to receive the newsletter, you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.
You may not create hyperlinks to any portion of the PTS Portal, nor any Materials or Software posted therein.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold PTS, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, consultants, suppliers, and any third-party Web site providers harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including actual attorneys' fees, resulting from your violation of this AUP, misuse or abuse of a Service, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in PTS's defense of any claim. PTS reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of PTS. You agree immediately to notify PTS of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.